We believe that there is one YAH (God), Creator of All, whose sons name is Yahawahshi (Jesus). To enter into his kingdom is through repentance of sin and the keeping of his laws, statutes, and comandments. Psalm 147 verse 19 & 20
- We believe in the power of divine healing, and that Yahawahshi is the healer, and that by His stripes we are healed.
- We believe in tithing and bringing of offerings into the local church, to help support the ministry and missions around the world.
- We believe in the giving of charity, help, and support for the disadvantaged, the sick, and the homeless.
- We believe in the intense worldwide evangelism and missionary support in obedience to the great commission of Yahawahshi, Our King.
- We believe in the rapture, and that the dead in Yahawahshi will rise first and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet Yahawahshi in the air.
- We believe that after death eternal life begins, either in The Kingdom of YAH or in Everlasting Destruction. The choice is yours.
Make a Donation